Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Crafting again!

Hello all my crafty friends!

I have taken a really LONG break from my blog, but I have still been crafting a bit during my absence.  I have been focusing on family the last few years, made some big changes in my life and am now finally ready to start blogging again.  I have missed my community of fellow crafters.

I am also starting a new adventure as a Stampin Up demonstrator.  I am so excited about this, I can't wait to start sharing projects and ideas with you.  Stampin up has so many fun stamps, punches, paper, dies, and much more.  I have been impressed with the quality of their products and how well everything coordinates together.

I will be back to share my first project...and if any of you are interested in checking out the Stampin Up catalog, you can go to http://mrsbscraftroom.stampinup.net and check it out.

I am so looking forward to this next adventure!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment